Saturday, January 29, 2011

People, please, don't believe this STUPID TV commercials or ads about PC optimization

I've seen more and more commercials for PC optimization utilities that are supposed to magically make everything run faster, with 100-200% increases in speeds often reported in their testimonials. All I can say, is if it wasn't obvious these are a scam, they are. Every one I've seen up close and personal isn't going to help 99% of you with much of anything. I wish I could say we were 'there' where technology could somehow automatically know exactly how to clean up your screwed up old PC, but it isn't there. It takes a human technician.

Of course, some utilities can HELP, such as my own Process Lasso, but they do NOT boost performance by 100-200%.. that is absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment